Spiritual Authority And Relationships
Firstly, I believe relationships are fundamental in the apostolic movement. As much as I would love to have a personal relationship with everyone it’s just not practical. There is no way I can personally mentor, field emails, and phone calls from hundreds of sons and daughters on a personal level. This is why I have backed away from providing a spiritual covering in the past. Recently, however, the Holy Spirit has been dealing with me about doing something to connect with you. So the only thing I can think of right now is providing a “spiritual covering.” A spiritual covering is just that, spiritual.
So if you are interested in entering into spiritual sonship with me, then it’s necessary to let you know what we can and cannot provide.
Here is what we can do.
- Lay hands on you and receive you as a spiritual son or daughter in one of our annual conferences in Hallandale Beach, Florida. (We have one in April and November.)
- Through the laying on of hands I believe there is a spiritual impartation just like Apostle Paul said there was. He said, “For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end you may be established” (Romans 1:11).
- Provide you with apostolic identity with me and the Global Cause Network for this Kingdom movement.
- Keep you in prayer. (This is something I take seriously in my private time with the Lord.)
Here is what I cannot do.
- I cannot pastor you. My role has to remain that of “spiritual father” and apostle.
- Respond to every email, letter, and phone call that comes into the ministry. I wish it were possible but you know it’s not. (This has always been my major hindrance from even offering a spiritual covering. Thank you for understanding and pray that the Holy Spirit helps me with this.)
Here is what I require of you.
- Send me contact and information about you, your ministry, vision, history, calling, and why you want to be a spiritual son or daughter.
- Become a Champion Partner and help me advance the Kingdom of God.
- Agree with our Statement of Faith and Beliefs.
- Maintain a moral life and sound reputation.
- Attend at least one of the two major Global Cause Network conferences in Hallandale Beach, Florida annually. It’s important that you stay plugged in. This is a way we can network with those of the same apostolic and remnant spirit. (I always know my spiritual sons and daughters by their pursuit.)
- Help me financially with mission projects as you are able. As you know, we do international crusades, radio and television ministry, leadership training, instruction materials, pioneering churches, medical outreaches, helping orphans, and ministering to the poor. (Just be led by the Holy Spirit.)
- There is no application fee or tithing requirements. Sow into your spiritual sonship as led by the Holy Spirit.
- Study the various courses in the Apostolic Equipping Institute. We have students in over 40 nations. This material helps keep us all on the same page. (This is not required, just recommended.)
If you agree with the above here are the next steps.